23 Nov Vacancy : NCCC Marketing Manager - CLOSED
NCCC Marketing Manager
The Netherlands-Canada Chamber of Commerce (NCCC) is a non-profit organization promoting trade, investment, industry, commercial services and cultural affairs between Canada and the Netherlands.
The Marketing Manager works under authority granted by the Board of Directors. The Marketing Manager is responsible for all financial, operational, administrative and legal aspects of the daily organizational management of the Chamber, which includes but is not limited to achieving budget targets, public relations and marketing, supervision of (paid and volunteer) program staff, and business operations in accordance with standard business practice.
- Oversee the growth and development of the membership base.
- Oversee and support event management, guidance and direction, follow up and analysis for continued improvement as needed.
- Assist the Board by maintaining and promoting the vision and mission of the Chamber and in its achieving goals and objectives.
- Oversee all financial, management and administration aspects of the Chamber.
- Oversee and support staff and develop short and long term staff development plans.
- Implement the Chamber’s Board-approved policies and implement other Board and Chamber plans in a timely way as they relate to the Chamber’s operating budget, fundraising activities, programs, membership development and communication.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in cultural, economic and political environments that impact Canadian-Dutch business and trade.
- Identify and cultivate Canadian and Netherlands partner organizations for mutual program benefit.
- Keep the Board and Board Chairman fully informed on the condition of the Chamber and other important factors affecting the health of the organization.
- Involve each Board member at an optimum level. Stimulate each to reach the highest potential as a Board member.
- Assist the Chairman in planning the agenda and materials for the Board meetings and Board strategic planning retreats.
- Implement marketing timeline and communications for the mission and goals.
- Establish and strengthen working relationships with Canadian and Dutch partners.
- Oversee the development and production of all Chamber printed material and publications.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required such as Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy or related field. Master’s degree preferred. Equivalent experience in related fields will be considered.
- Leadership, sense of vision and ability to motivate others.
- Extensive knowledge of finance and budgeting.
- Flexible and able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Preferably experience and knowledge of non-profit accounting and financial analysis.
- Strong ability to work with and support the Board of Directors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor.
- Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills in Dutch and English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstration of initiative, creativity and follow-through.
- Ability to multi-task and have a strong sense of organization, planning and able to manage time well.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Appointment: Full-time
- Remuneration: €2.000 to €3.000 (depending on experience) + target-based commission
- Contract: Six months with the possibility of extension when proven successful
- Location: Flexible
Please send your applications to Jannigje@nccc.trade, along with copies of other relevent documents that you feel may support your candidature. The deadline for application submission is January 8, 2016 - close of day.