07 Dec Driving biodiversity - COP15 Why is it important for your business
Posted at 12:00h
by J Allen
Date(s) - 07/12/2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
|On 7 December the COP15 will start in Montreal, Canada, where a new plan to address the nature crisis will be adopted. This CBD Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework is seen as the nature equivalent to the 2015 Paris agreement on climate. Once adopted, the Framework will be translated into national policies, laws and regulations.
This webinar will explain:
- Priorities for COP15;
- What Framework will be adopted at COP15 and what it means for your business when translated into national policies, laws and regulations;
- Why biodiversity should be high on your business radar;
- What immediate action your business can take to help reverse nature loss.
|The webinar “Driving biodiversity – COP15 Why is it important for your business | COP15” will take place on 7th December from 12:00-13:00 hrs CET.
- Alice Ruhweza, Africa Region Director at WWF
- David Alfrey, Lawyer and Member of the Global ESG Board at Clifford Chance
- Melissa Miners, Global Sustainability Senior Manager at Unilever
- Farooq Ullah, Strategist at The B Team
- Katie Fedosenko, Director, ESG Engagement at Teck Resources Limited
- Nynke Vries, Manager at PwC
- Robert Metzke, SVP & Global Head Sustainability at Philips
- Nigel Bacon, CEO at Canada-UK Chamber of Commerce
The event will be moderated by Scarlett Karoleva, Co-founder at Resourced.
This event is brought to you by NBCC, Canada – United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce, British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) and NL in Business
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.