08 Mar Dutch Leadership in Canada
Date(s) - 08/03/2022
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
On March 8, we celebrate International Women’s Day. This is an opportunity to reflect on how we can create a world free of bias and discrimination while finding new opportunities to achieve true equity and inclusion in private and public spaces.
Our Canadian affiliate, the CNBPA, would like to invite you to their “Dutch Leadership in Canada” virtual event on Tuesday March 8 from 5-6pm EST. You will hear from multiple Dutch women and a man in Canada addressing pressing questions like:
- How important is it to have women in key leadership positions?
- What are their ambitions in Canada?
- How different is the business climate in Canada compared to the Netherlands?
- What are their thoughts on how they, as female leaders, can contribute to a more sustainable future?
This fireside chat will be moderated by Ines Coppoolse. Ambassador Coppoolse is the current ambassador to Canada for the Netherlands. She held numerous positions in the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Netherlands as well as in other countries, and was previously the Dutch Ambassador to Sweden before assuming her current position in 2020.
Jana Hanneman brings expertise in the finance sector, and is currently the Director of Finance for Heineken in Canada. Jana has worked with Heineken for 14 years. Jana is also Americas Regional Lead for Finance in the gender balance journey.
Fleur Dujardin is the new President and Executive Board Member for Onlia.ca in Canada. Fleur has a long history in the world of financial services and fintech and recently left her role as CEO for Inshared to come to Canada.
Maartje van der Sande is Co-Founder and CEO for Circular Rubber Technologies Inc. After Maartje’s lengthy period in the energy industry she has moved her focus to the circular economy by founding Circular Rubber Technologies.
Frans Tjallingii is the CEO of 7Gen, a startup helping accelerate the electrification of medium & heavy duty vehicle fleets. He is also involved as an entrepreneur, investor, board director and/or advisor to companies in the clean technology, software, finance and other industries. On top of that Frans is the Board Chair of the Prince Rupert Port Authority and of Foundations for Social Change (co-founded with Claire Williams).
- 5.00 – 5:05pm Kick off and Introduction CNBPA – Sandra Vernooij (Vice-President CNBPA)
- 5.05 – 5:07pm Introduction Ines Coppoolse by the CNBPA – Sandra Vernooij (Vice-President CNBPA)
- 5.07 – 5:15pm Introduction topic by Ines Coppoolse
- 5.15 – 5.55pm Fireside chat led by Ines Coppoolse
- 5.55 – 6.00pm Closing Remarks by CNBPA – Sebastiaan Postma (President CNBPA)
* Zoom link will be sent to you in the event registration confirmation
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.