09 Mar Webinar - Dutch Tax Updates
Date(s) - 09/03/2023
4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Several tax-related changes came into force as of the 1st of January 2023 for both individual and corporate income taxes. Our sister organisation, the Czech-Slovak Dutch Chamber of Commerce, in cooperation with Taxperience has the pleasure of inviting you to an online Tax seminar. Register to hear about the changes for you and your company.
- “Box 2” taxation: Excessive Borrowing for Managing Directors/Major Shareholders
- “Box 3” taxation: Income from savings and investments for resident individuals
- 30% ruling for foreign highly qualified employees temporarily assigned to the Netherlands
- ATAD III & substance requirements for Dutch entities
- Transfer pricing requirements for Dutch entities
Hans de Vries
Hans, Tax Partner at Taxperience NV, is a tax lawyer with over 25 years of experience in expat taxation. Hans is specialized in advising companies regarding all tax and social security aspects of cross-border employment. He is also well-known for his publications in Dutch tax literature and is a member of the editorial board of the most-read weekly tax publication in the Netherlands.
Maarten van den Beucken
Maarten, Tax Partner at Taxperience NV, is a tax lawyer with over 10 years of experience who is specialized in corporate income tax and (international) tax structuring for a wide range of clients, including (listed and non-listed) multinationals active in various business sectors, private equity, start-ups, and high-net-worth individuals.
Attendance is free of charge
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.