09 Dec Senior Investment Officer - Embassy of Canada
Selection Process Nº: 100802-6
Salary: 79,591 gross per annum
Contract Type: Indeterminate (Full-time)
Term Details: This position is a Locally Engaged Staff position, subject to the Terms and Conditions of Employment for LES in Netherlands
Job Function: Officer
Location: The Embassy of Canada to the Netherlands
Number of Vacancies: 1
Closing date for application: 19 December, 2022 at 23:59 UTC/GMT +1:00
Summary of Duties:
- Plans, develops and delivers business development strategies to attract investments from foreign companies and facilitate Foreign Direct Investment in Canada
- Provides advice, expertise and recommendations on investment opportunities and strategies, business environment, research and innovation, policies and market intelligence as well as opportunities and challenges aligned with the government economic growth strategy
- Leads research and analysis, and scans the environment for intelligence and reports on changes, trends, local developments, emergent opportunities and sector priorities that could have an effect on Canadian interests.
- Establishes and maintains a network of contacts and deepens relationships with local and foreign governments, local partners, municipal investment agencies as well as corporate investors.
- Provides substantive input in communication that is required to advance Canadian interest and to have a detailed understanding of corporate leaders in their respective industry sectors, which may be appropriate targets for investment promotion.
- Designs, plans and delivers investment promotion activities including budget management for such activities or projects such as: seminars, conferences, high level visits to/from Canada, roundtables, keynote speeches on issues of interest to the local business network, which includes relationships with local and Canadian partners and contracting with suppliers.
Area of Selection:
Open to applicants who are legal residents or citizens of the Netherlands with the right to work, who meet all of the essential requirements stated below, and whose applications are received by the closing date.
See “conditions of employment” and “important notes” sections for additional details.
Please note that the Embassy of Canada to the Netherlands does not sponsor work authorizations directly or indirectly.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.