28 Oct Vacancy - Localization Project Manager, Attached - Toronto
NCCC member Attached Language Intelligence are searching for a new colleague to fill the dual position of Localization Project Manager/Client Manager to support their North American clients from their office in Toronto. Does this pique your interest?
About the job
As a Localization Project Manager you’re part of the backbone of the company. You have a keen eye for detail and manage projects with confidence to make sure clients get what they need – which is not always the same as what they ask for by the way!
In your role as Client Manager, you act as the main point of contact for Attached’s North American clients. You are their ambassador within our organization and are driven to find them creative solutions, identify new opportunities and expand collaboration within their organization. Your focus lies mainly on customer retention through customer satisfaction.
To check out our service portfolio, take a look at www.attachedglobal.com
Required skills and background:
- Self-starting mode
- Both a team player and able to work well autonomously
- Fluent in English, with excellent writing skills
- Internal motivation to think in solutions
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience
- University level education
Good to know:
- In close collaboration with our team in The Netherlands, you will work from our office on John St / Queen St W in Toronto.
- This position is open from early 2022. Exact starting date can be decided in consultation.
Do you want to hear more about this opportunity? Then please reach out to Eveline van Sandick, [email protected]. Let's get in touch!
Please do not respond if you are looking for a 100% remote position. Thank you.